The ongoing pandemic has forced us to adapt to the new “normal” by meeting us online. With almost 600+ participants for our first online conference #ViPerCon2020, we are delighted to host our second fully digital annual conference #ViPerCon2021. The Virtual Perovskite Conference 2021 (#ViPerCon2021) aims to provide an online platform to learn from the advances in perovskite research and related areas while working from home. The goal of this meeting is to discuss new challenges, explore trends and speculate on future directions of perovskite optoelectronics.
The online event will be live-streamed on the 12th of April, 2021 from 10:00 a.m. (CEST). The registration fee is 5€ per person to cover basic costs and enable future conferences.*
*Early bird registrations: The first 100 registrations are for free.
*Speakers and session titles are subject to change
*All times are in Central European Summer Time (CEST).
Meet the speakers:
- Michael Gratzel, EPFL, Switzerland
- Tsutomu Miyasaka, Toin University of Yokohama, Japan
- Nam-Gyu Park, Sungkyunkwan University, South Korea
- Mike McGhee, University of Colorado, U.S.A
- Juan Bisquert, Universidad Jaume I, Spain
- Maria Antonietta Loi, University of Groningen, Netherlands
- Yana Vaynzof, TU Dresden, Germany
- Elizabeth von Hauff, VU Amsterdam, Netherlands
- Mónica Lira-Cantú, ICN2, Spain
- Steve Albrecht, HZB, Germany
- Laura Schelhas, NREL
- Eva Unger, HZB, Germany
Looking forward to joining you in online conference. Any Questions? Get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org